- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze: relations with Russia won’t be restored soon2010-05-24 17:40
According to Georgian foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze, he sees no pre-requisites for restoring relations with Russia anyhow soon - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It can be called relations when two states, disregard neighbours they not, start with basing principles - respect of territorial integrity, independency and sovereignty, and we have not this with Russia," he said.
The Minister highlighted he sees no grounds for restoring of diplomatic relations between Moscow and Tbilisi anyhow soon.
Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Russia after August 2008 5-day war in South Ossetia. Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008.
In August 2008, after the initial strike of Georgia against Tskhinval, Russia entered armed forces and conducted peace enforcement operation.