- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to voice action program to topple Saakashvili2010-05-25 11:37
People's Forum opposition movement to hold a convention in Tbilisi in June and voice action program to topple President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Irakli Melashvili, one of the organisation leaders, said to Alia newspaper the "after self-governance elections of May 30th a serious and interesting configuration will be established in Georgian opposition."
He said opposition unites with "common idea and common action plan for achieving snap elections." "After May 30th the last stage of liberation from Saakashvili regime will begin," Melashvili said.
People's Forum doesn't participate in self-governance elections.