- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karasin will head Russian delegation in Geneva2008-11-14 18:48
Grigory Karasin, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia, will head Russian delegation on the Genovese discussion on security in the Caucus region, said Karasin himself, during his continuing official visit to Britain, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Karasin expressed hope that the talk would be substantial. "We want this talk to be substantial and constructive, aimed not on discussion of format of the meeting, but on creating certain conditions to ensure stability and security of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, creation of necessary neighborliness between Georgia and the new republics, that are now building their state infrastructure ", - he said and added that Russia does its best to help South Ossetia and Abkhazia to build this infrastructure.
Genovese discussions take place on November, 18-19th.