- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New opposition party established in South Ossetia2010-05-25 13:27
Yron, the new political force ["Ossetian" in translation] appeared in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The constitutive convention was held on Saturday in Tskhinval. The motto of the new organisation is "Freedom, Motherland, Law."
The chairman of the political council was elected Mukhtar Sanakoyev, of the local elders. Sarmat Parastayev, the political council member, highlighted the independency and "people's character" of the new party. He believes its establishment became the direct response of South Ossetian citizens to social and economic condition threatening the normal life of citizens.
Parastayev stated the situation in the region is "catastrophic, on the verge of human patience". Among the problems he singled out corruption, unfair distribution of positions and absolutism of presidential power.