- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another meeting on incident prevention and response is taking place in Gali2010-05-25 14:30
Today in Gali 17th meeting in the framework of incident prevention and response is taking place - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the meeting Shota Utiashvili, the head of the Georgian delegation and the spokesman of the Georgian Interior Ministry, said the questions in the agenda would be traditional.
The Georgian side will draw attention to the "violation" of state border of Georgia by "Russian occupants" - land borders and even air space.
Problems of local residents when crossing the administrative border of Georgia and Abkhazia.
"We'll strictly demand to grant citizens of Georgia the opportunity to cross the border," Utiashvili said.