- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The EU strategy is more effective than the “friends of Georgia” one2008-11-14 18:49
The EU position on conflict in Abkhazia and South Ossetia settlement has already showed its effectiveness, believes Nicolas Sarcozy, the President of France, the chair country of the EU, Nasha Abkhazia (Our Abkhazia) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our strategy, the strategy of the EU (of settlement of conflict in Caucus) appeared to be more effective than the strategy of so called "friends of Georgia", - stated Nicolas Sarcozy on the press-conference after Russia-EU summit.
According to Sarcozy, "the policy of threats will get Russia, Georgia, the EU nowhere; that is not the EU concept".
French leader expressed confidence that unless the EU intervened, "we could have been talking of disproportional Russian response at the present moment".