- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gamsakhurdia’s widow demands meeting with the Minister for Probation2010-05-25 17:20
Manana Archvadze, the widow of the first President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia, demanded meeting with Khatuna Kalmakheilidze, the Minister for probation and Legal Assistance, to discuss the hunger strike her son Tsotne declared in prison.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"No-on has met with us so far. The Minister's representatives didn't come at the meeting. They don't respond to demands. There's only police", Nana Kalhidze, the Round Table spokesperson, said.
She added the condition of Tsotne Gamasakhurdia id grievous, but he refuses to stop the hunger strike - RIA Novosti.
Nun Tamar also continues her hunger strike. Yesterday in front of the Parliament she claimed she wouldn't allow Archvadze burn herself, and her son die in the hunger strike. She said she would try to attract authorities' attention to the situation with her own action.
The Round Table organisation said the nun couldn't continue the hunger strike in the street, as her condition is severe, and she conducts it at home.