- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
3 544 770 electors registered in Georgia2010-05-25 17:42
There are 3 554 770 electors in Georgia, reported Zurab Kharatishvili, CEC chairman, drawing conclusions of the inspection of electors' list - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that before the elections of May 30th political parties were given opportunity to monitor electors' lists and they sent their remarks to the CEC.
The Commission sorted them out: 13 571 remark of high priority; 125 197 - of medium priority; and 100 984 of low priority.
35 164 remark resulted in changes in the lists; 61 436 weren't confirmed; 56 638 were not seen as violations; the rest remarks are known to the Commission from other sources.
In this way 117 556 flaws in content and 185 002 technical flaws were corrected.