- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation goes to Switzerland2008-11-17 10:57
Georgian delegation, that participated in Genovese discussions, this morning left to Switzerland to participate in Georgian-Russian consultations. The delegation is headed by Giga Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister, Gruzia Online informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It also includes Dmitry Sanakoyev, the head of the "alternative government" of South Ossetia and Malkhaz Akishbaya, the PM in exile.
On November, 18th -19th, in Genovese discussions, held under aegis of the EU and OSCE, delegations from Sukhum and Tskhinval will participate.
Let us remind that the first round of the discussions was failed because of the position of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which demanded status, equal to Russia and Georgia.
As Giga Bokeria stated before his departure, "the main aspect for Georgia is to settle issues of security around the separatist regions and return of all refugees to their homes. Without their return the process of relationships regulation is impossible, and tension will remain », - he said.