- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ossetian servicemen left Perevi2008-11-17 11:36
Ossetian servicemen left Perevi (settlement of Sachkhere region), Gruzia Online informs. It was confirmed by locals on November, 16th. On Sunday, movements were noticed all day running. There was information that Ossetians opened one more post, but, as it turned out, they were leaving Perevi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
People of Perevi call their leaving a positive fact, but add that they won't be safe until Russian forces leave the settlement as well.
The withdrawal of South Ossetian forces from Perevi was confirmed by Nicolas Sarcozy, the President of France.
He stated it in the course of G-20 Summit. According to Sarcozy, Dmitry Medvedev is the partner to dialog with. In Nice, at the EU-Russia summit, in his talk to the Russian President, Sarcozy drew attention to necessity of "progress in army withdrawal in two areas - Akhalgori valley in South Ossetia and settlement Perevi outside South Ossetia ", Echo of Moscow says.