- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia celebrates Independency Day2010-05-26 11:16
In the light of celebration of Independency Day today, on May 26th, a number of events will be held in Tbilisi - Georgia Times.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The military parade begins at 11 a.m., when it's finished the Monument of Glory will be opened at the Square of Heroes.
For the whole day at Erecle II Street, Bridge of World and Rike Square a Rose Month in Tbilisi festival of flowers will be held. Flower clock at the Square of Europe will be opened in the framework of this festival.
A festival of children's rugby is planned at Lokomotiv stadium; concord at the hippodrome; Cup of Georgia final match at Boris Paichadze stadium. In Mushtaid park a concert show with participation of magicians and mimes will be held; opera singers concert - in Tbilisi Conservatoire.
At 9:30 p.m., in Rike Square, near the new Bridge of World, a gala concert with Georgian stars and starlets will be held. Boney M, a well-known band, is also invited to participate.