- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia charged EU monitors in armed provocations2008-11-17 13:14
Abkhazian authorities charge the EU monitors of participation in armed provocations against the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Armed incident in Gal's region on last Saturday showed that in the armed provocations, that Georgian side organizes, the EU monitors in Georgia also took part. ", - said Ruslan Kishmaria, the Plenipotentiary of Abkhazian President in Gal's region, Interfax informs.
"On Saturday the EU monitors entered the territory of the republic together with the Georgian armed unit. What made them think, they have any right for such actions? - Kishmaria pointed out. - Certainly, Abkhazian units forced them out of Abkhazian territory. Evidently, at that moment the participant in this provocation EU monitors came under fire. And now they claim that Abkhazians fired at them".