- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition gathered in Vake park2010-05-26 15:29
Georgian opposition decided not to impede the authorities in conducting the military parade or other holiday events, and gathered in Vake park, where the meeting organized by war veterans and Armed Forces was held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leaders and representatives of practically all opposition parties came, congratulated veterans, their relatives, and all the people of Georgia on the Independency Day - Georgia Times correspondent.
Tbilisi Mayor candidates Zviad Dzidziguri, Irakli Alasania, and Nika Ivanishvili congratulated veterans.
Opposition members noted they decided not to impede the parade out of respect for Georgian Army, which courageously defended the independency of the country many times.