- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Laborites start negotiations with Russia2008-11-17 15:42
The opposition Labour Party of Georgia starts negotiations with Russian political circles, stated Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the party today, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We begin our dialog with Russian political circles and start intensive work on saving the country. In the negotiations, together with the problem of territorial integrity; trade relations and free movement of citizens issue will be discussed", - said Natelashvili when the meeting of the party political counsel was finished.
The public politician believes that Georgian administration is not able to dialog with Russia. He calls Russia "the only true key for solution of Georgian territorial problem". "Georgian administration should stop the search for a better master, as this policy has already lead the country to the catastrophe", - Natelashvili said. The Laborite leader explained that his party starts talks with MPs, members of the Federation Council and a number of political entities.