- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yanukovich congratulated Saakashvili on Independency day of Georgia2010-05-27 10:26
Viktor Yanukovich, the leader of Ukraine, congratulated his Georgian counterpart Mikheil Saakashvili on the Day of Georgia's Independency.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I'm convinced that traditionally warm and friendly Ukrainian-Georgian relations will in the future deepen and develop to the good of peoples of Ukraine and Georgia", the congratulation says.
Yanukovich also wished Saakashvili good health, success in state activities; to Georgian people - peace and well-being - Interfax.
Yesterday a number of events was held to celebrate the holiday, among them - a military parade and opening of monument to killed in struggles for independency.