- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition can win Tbilisi mayor elections – survey2010-05-27 10:56
Opposition can win the first direct Tbilisi Mayor elections [to be held this Sunday, on May 30th ], the survey at www.gamokitxva.ge says - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Out of 1278 respondents 40.17 per cent said they intended to vote for Zviad Dzidziguri [Conservative party]. Irakli Alasania, the ex-ambassador to the UN, is the second with 34.19 per cent. The present-day Mayor Giorgi Ugulava, nominated by the United National Movement, the ruling party, is the third with 12.59 per cent.
There're 9 candidates running for Tbilisi Mayor.
According to surveys conducted on the request of the government, Ugulava is in the lead with 57 per cent.