- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian peacemakers returned from Afghanistan2010-05-27 11:56
Military of the 23rd battalion [the second infantry brigade of the Armed Forces of Georgia] returned from Afghanistan, where had served in the framework of ISAF operation - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian peacemakers were serving in French contingent. They were in Kabul from November 2009 and ensured security of military from 15 NATO member and partner countries in the French base.
172 Georgian peacemaker with the chaplain, father Ioseph, were staying in Afghanistan for 6 months.