- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Vice Premier reported to NATO2008-11-17 17:02
Georgy Baramidze, the State Minister for European Integration, the Vice Premier, presented his report to NATO Parliamentary Assembly.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He told about the conflict of August 2008 and aims of Russian administration concerning Georgia, "Novosti Gruzii" (News of Georgia) were said in the State Minister's Office.
«One third of the territory of Georgia is occupied and ethnic purge is conducted in these areas », - the State Minister said. EU monitors are not allowed there, he noticed.
«Georgia is ready to develop good-neighborly relations with Russia, but only if Russia respects territorial integrity of Georgia, its sovereignty and free choice», - Baramidze stated.
The autumn meeting of the PA NATO is held in Valencia (Spain). A special resolution on Georgian-Russian conflict is expected to be adopted.