- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania promises to reach cooperation with authorities2010-05-27 15:04
Irakli Alasania, Tbilisi Mayor candidate, promised to "establish relations" with the President Saakashvili and the ruling party in case of his victory in the elections.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In case of victory we'll have an opportunity to find a way of cooperation with the central power of the country," he said - Novosti-Gruzia.
"In case a representative of opposition forces becomes a Mayor of the city, it establishes a mechanism of balance and basis for cooperation of opposition and central authorities," Alasania added.
The first direct election of Tbilisi mayor will be held on May 30th. There're 9 candidates running for Tbilisi Mayor. The present-day Mayor Giorgi Ugulava was nominated by the ruling party.