- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia doesn’t recognize parliamentary elections in Karabakh2010-05-27 15:45
Georgia supports territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and doesn't recognize parliamentary elections held in Nagorno-Karabakh on May 23rd, the statement of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia reiterates its firm support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan and does not recognize the so-called "parliamentary elections" conducted in Nagorno Karabakh on 23 May 2010," it says.
Yet the Ministry campaigns for peaceful settlement of the conflict - RIA Novosti.
"We strongly believe that ongoing peace process in the region has no alternative and should be continued with participation of international actors until the final solution for the settlement of the conflict will be negotiated," the statement notes.