- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Results of one more survey published2010-05-28 10:24
Group of Civil Monitoring NGO published results of a survey conducted by its activist - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The activists, basing on lists from CEC, surveyed about 2500 electors over phone.
Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] - 21.4 % ;
Gigi Ugulava [ruling party, present-day Mayor] - 15.6%;
Zviad Dzidziguri [National Council] - 8.3 %;
Giya Chanturia [Christian Democrats] - 7.5 %;
Gogi Topadze [Industrialists' party] - 6.9 %.
Parties and blocs:
Alliance for Georgia - 18.2 %;
United National Movement [ruling party] - 17.5 %;
National Council - 9.5%.