- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
CE monitors met with Speaker2010-05-28 10:48
Yesterday Council of Europe monitors, arrived to work at self-governance elections, met with David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting the sides said they had discussed preparations for May 30th elections and pre-polling issues - Georgia Times correspondent.
Bakradze highlighted all the recommendations, given to the government by international monitors after previous elections, were considered and electoral milieu in the country was significantly improved due to the reforms.
He added monitors are assessing the pre-polling situation I the country positively and expressed hope the assessment of the elections would be positive as well.
Before the meeting with the Speaker monitors had conducted a meeting with CEC chairman Zurab Kharatishvili.