- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ucrainian Security Service found no violations in the weapon delivery to Georgia affair2008-11-18 10:05
Today in the Ukraine the investigation of the facts of weapon delivery to Georgia was finished. The investigation is conducted in the course of criminal case of breaking the state secret, "Kommersant-Ukraine" informs alluding to the Security service press center.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the press center reported, no violations of national legislation or international agreements were revealed.
"In this way, all unreasoned statements and suppositions of people's deputy, Valeriy Konovaluyk, are wrong; these are insinuations to cause harm to the Ukraine's national security ", - the Security Service mentioned. Today the Service sent the respective data to the Verkhovnaya Rada Committee of National Security and Defense and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ukraine.