- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama and Biden spoke on the phone with Saakashvili2008-11-18 10:38
Barack Obama, the President-elect spoke over the phone with Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, reported today Imedy and Rustavi 2 alluding to Obama's Transition Team, ITAR-TASS reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The talk took place yesterday and was initiated by the President-elect, the TV companies noticed. Besides, yesterday evening Saakashvili spoke on the phone with the Vice President-elect, Joe Biden.
The Team shared no details of the talks. Last week Biden also spoke on the phone with Lech Kaczynski, the President of Poland; Gordon Brown, the British Prime-minister; with Tony Blair, the ex-Prime Minister of the UK; Hamid Karzai, the President of Afghanistan; Abdullah, the King of Jordan; Tzipi Livni, the Foreign Affairs Minister of Israel; Ehud Barak , the Defense Minister of Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu, the leader of Likud (Israeli party), Obama's Team informed.