- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Heads of leading states of the world congratulated Saakashvili on independency2010-05-28 15:25
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, received congratulations on the day of National Independence from many heads of stares, said his press speaker Manana Manjgaladze at yesterday's briefing - Georgia Times Correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her data, Saakashvili received letters with congratulations from Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany, Nikolas Sarkozy, the President of France, Nursulrtan Nazarbayev, the leader of Kazakhstan, and Barack Obama, the U.S. President.
Letters were also received from leaders of Switzerland, Mexico, Peru, Japan, Greece, Korea, and Azerbaijan. Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, also congratulated Georgia on the Independency Day.
"In his congratulation the U.S. President highlights the government of Georgia is defending the ideals which served as basis of Georgia's statehood, forcefully severed in 1921," Manjgaladze.