- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prohibition on publishing surveys on coming elections introduced2010-05-28 15:43
Since today publishing results of public opinion surveys, connected with the upcoming elections of May 30th, have been prohibited.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Publishing the number of possible electors and even their number in the day of voting doesn't fall under the prohibition - Trend.
According to the Electoral Code, airing free or paid pre-polling commercials on TV or radio is prohibited since 12 p.m. of May 29th.