- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Political emigrant Okruashvili dreams to return to return to Georgia2010-05-28 16:24
Irakli Okruashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense of Georgia, currently residing in France, said he has two dreams. In his interview to maestro TV channel he noted he dreams of returning home and of Saakashvili quitting politics.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I have only two dreams - return to Georgia and riddance from Saakashvili regime," he said.
Okruashvili also explained why he doesn't participate in local self-governance elections [to be held on May 30th]. He said he had no ambitions to win the elections and return to politics. In his view, in conditions of unequal electoral environment in Georgia success is impossible.
"It's impossible to reach success in condition of control over mass media, work of repressing machine, the existing electoral legislation," the exiled politician thinks.
He added that if elections in Georgia gave a chance to get rid of Saakashvili regime, he would take it.