- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The second round of Genovese discussions2008-11-18 12:20
The second round of international discussions on security issues of Caucus starts today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The talks will be held in accordance with the Medvedev-Sarcozy plan under aegis of the UN, the EU and OSCE and will be finished on November, 19th, Ros Balt.
Representatives of Russia, South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Georgia are expected to participate. Russian delegation is headed by Grigory Karasin, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
Let us remind, the first round of the discussions was held in Geneva on October, 15th . Abkhazia and South Ossetia participated as the experts. The delegations of both republics left in protest, since they didn't agree with the status of the representatives.