- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites complain about censorship on TV2010-05-28 17:59
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour Party of Georgia, several days ago held an ‘urgent press conference" in Tbilisi headquarters of the party, and accused President's advisor Rafael Glucksman of censoring of messages on laborites' activities in Georgian TB channels - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Glucksman works as the advisor to the President of georgia. He earns millions. On his order we re blocked in evening airs of Rustavi-2, Imedi, the First Channel, and this corrupt man puts journalists on the spot," Natelashvili said.
According to the Laborites' leader, in case blocking information about his party continues, his supporters will "banish Glucksman from Georgia."
"If these facts won't be stopped, we'll drag him out of hotel and send him to the airport, and then let him say whatever he wants," Natelashvili said.