- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian diaspora in Geneva will conduct an action to support Georgia2008-11-18 13:43
Today in Geneva an action of support for Georgia will be conducted. The action is organized by Georgian expatriates' community, reports Novosti-Gruzia (News-Georgia) alluding to the State Minister for Diaspora Issues press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian diaspora timed the action to the second round of consultations on the security issues in Caucus.
As Georgy Kavkasidze, the chairman of the community, states, everyone should see that «Georgia is not alone and is not forgotten».
Kavkasidze warns the participants of the action against possible provocations, as he cannot exclude the chance that "somebody can try to deteriorate the situation".
The participants of the action intend to demand Russia's fulfillment all the points of the Medvedev-Sarcozy agreement, cessation of "ethnical purge", return of refugees, access of international monitors to the territories of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, drawing international police forces to the conflict area.