- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is ready to collaborate with Russia, but without South Ossetia and Abkhazia2008-11-18 18:51
David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, stated that the administration of the country is ready to collaborate with Russia, he announced on today's meeting of parliamentary bureau, GHN informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the speaker notices, these days will show whether the international processes of settling questions of Georgian-Russian relationships are prospective or not.
Bakradze notices that the position of Georgian side remains the same, but Georgia is ready to dialog with Russia.
At the same time, the MP notices that there are issues principal for Georgia. As an example for this issue he mentions recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia and claims that «Georgian side cannot agree with separatist regimes recognition».