- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
51 per cent voted in the elections2010-05-31 10:58
Activity of electors at the elections in Georgia amounted 51 per cent, Juli Giorgadze, the CEC press speaker, informed at the briefing - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data at 8 a.m., 1 808 556 Georgians voted. Updated data of Central Electoral Commission claim 3 544 770 electors are registered in the country.
3 694 polling stations [741 in the capital] were closed at 8 p.m.
On May 30th self-governance elections were held, as well as direct Tbilisi Mayor's elections and interim elections to the Parliament in 3 electoral constituencies.
Self- governance elections were held in 73 constituencies.
3 electoral blocs, 14 political subjects, 9 Tbilisi Mayor candidates participated.
Interim parliamentary elections were held in Chugureti district in Tbilisi, in Gurjaani and ozurgei constituencies.
Over 3.4 electors were registered; 36 local and 28 international organisations monitored elections.
Hotline [number 51-00-51] worked in CEC 24 hours a day, everyone could report violations.