- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ruling party candidate offered his rivals cooperation2010-05-31 13:02
Candidate from the United National Movement, Giorgi Ugulava, turned to his rivals and offered them cooperation - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He voiced his address last night, after announcement exit polls results, claiming he won 60 per cent of votes.
Ugulava noted the electoral programs of his rivals had many paragraphs he shares and is ready to implement.
"Irakli Alasania had interesting proposals on reforming healthcare, Topadze presented the program of reviving the national industry, Giy aChanturia proposed to improve municipal services," Ugulava stated and offered his rivals cooperation to let all the pre-polling promises be implemented.