- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed condolences to Guatemala and El Salvador2010-05-31 15:59
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed its condolences to South American countries of Guatemala and El Salvador in regard to flood and numerous victims - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses its deep grief over the flood from strong hurricane that hit the Republics of Guatemala and El Salvador on 30 May 2010 and killed about 80 people.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia conveys its condolences to the families of the disaster victims," the statement says - Press and Information department of the Ministry.