- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition is leading only in one Tbilisi district2010-05-31 16:55
Today, on May 31st Central Electoral Commission is summing up preliminary results of municipal elections.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to tentative results, pro-opposition candidate is winning only in one district of Tbilisi - Regnum.
David Saganelidze from the New Rights party [Alliance for Georgia] is leading in the second constituency of Vaki district of Tbilisi. According to tentative data , he gained 41.14 per cent and by 74 votes ahead of Vakhtang Natsvlaiashvili [UNM candidate], who gained 38.46 per cent.
According to results from 451 polling stations:
Giorgi Ugulava [United National Movement, ruling party] - 53.3%;
Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] - 20%;
Giorgi Chanturia [Chrisitan Democrats] - 11%;
Zviad Dzidziguri [National Council] - 8.8 %;
Giorgi Topadze [Industrialists'] - 5.5%.
Proportional elctions to Tbilisi Sakrebulo [city assembly]:
United National Movement - 51.6%;
Alliance for Georgia - 16.8 %;
Christian Democrats - 13%;
National Council - 9.%;
Industialists' - 6.6%.
Results of self-governance bodies' elections: votes counted at 950 polling stations. UNM is in the lead with 61.2 per cent.
Christian Democrats - 12.1%;
Alliance for Georgia - 11.6 %;
National Council - 7.6%;
Industrialists' - 5.2%.