- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili will be summoned for interrogation2008-11-19 12:32
Temporary Parliamentary Committee for Investigation of Events on August 2008 will summon Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, for interrogation till end November 2008, said Paata Davitaya, the Chairman of the Committee, in his interview to The Rezonansi, Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The conclusion would be presented in end December, he promised and noticed that the Prime Minister, the Secretary of the National Security Council and the Commander of the United Staff had already admitted to their mistakes during hearings.
«The country needs fundamental changes, - Davitaya underlined. - It as well implies the responsibility of political team».
The Committee will interrogate the Minister of Defense, the Minister of Internal Affairs and a number of officials before interrogating the President.