- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Data from over 90 per cent of polling stations processed2010-06-01 11:25
In the scale of Tbilisi data on the mayoral elections from 705 polling stations [over 90%] were processed - Georgia Times correspondent. CEC announces results:gt-en-newsitem-inside
Giorgi Ugulava [United National Movement, ruling party] - 54.84 %;
Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] - 19.86 %;
Giorgi Chanturia [Chrisitan Democrats] - 10.4 %;
Zviad Dzidziguri [National Council] - 8.24 %;
Giorgi Topadze [Industrialists'] - 5.13 %.
The four remaining candidates failed to win even 1 per cent of votes.
Proportional elections to Tbilisi Sakrebulo [city assembly] results, with data from 472 stations processed [774 stations totally]:
United National Movement - 50.95%;
Alliance for Georgia - 18.67 %;
Christian Democrats - 12.16%;
National Council - 8.97%;
Industialists' party - 6.49%.
Municipal elections' results in the scale of all Georgia: data from 1249 stations out of 3694 processed.
United National Movement - 61.07%;
Christian Democrats - 12.11%;
Alliance for Georgia - 11.8 %;
National Council - 7.59%;
Industrialists' - 5.17%.