- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-Public Defender quitted Alliance for Georgia2010-06-01 10:57
Sozar Subari, the ex-ombudsman, one of the Alliance for Georgia leaders, quitted the union.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He had made the decision about 6 weeks ago, when renounced the position of Tbilisi sakrebulo [city assembly], but announced only now in order not to harm the Alliance and opposition in general - Novosti-Gruzia.
"There are people who lose faith in victory at the first obstacle. True fighters become even stronger due to obstacles. Personally I never was a part of the guaranteed plan of victory. Even in the most complicated circumstances I won on my own, and with support of adherents and intend to keep up. Sozar chose his way," said Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader to Imedi.
In response Subari said "when there's a chance for victory, no need to struggle for defeat."