- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ugulava won in Tbilisi with 55.23 per cent of votes2010-06-01 12:03
Results of mayoral elections in Tbilisi are already known. CEC processed data from 774 polling stations of the capital of Georgia. Gigi Ugulava, the candidate of the ruling party, United National Movement, won 55.23 per cent of votes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These are final data which can change insignificantly, and won't affect results of the elections, CEC explains. Results of other candidates:
Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] - 19.05 %;
Giorgi Chanturia [Chrisitan Democrats] - 10.7 %;
Zviad Dzidziguri [National Council] - 8.31 %;
Giorgi Topadze [Industrialists'] - 5.19 %.
The four remaining candidates failed to win even 1 per cent of votes.