- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Five parties passed to sakrebulo2010-06-01 12:51
Five parties managed to pass the 4-per cent barrier at elections on population basis to Tbilisi sakrebulo [city assembly] - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to CEC of Georgia, votes from 575 polling stations in Tbilisi counted.
The ruling party, United National Movement -51.93 per cent of votes;
Alliance for Georgia - 18.81 %;
Christian Democrats - 11.52 %;
National Council - 8.43%;
Industrialists' party - 6.41%.
Twelve parties failed to take the barrier.