- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
CEC: ruling party won the municipal elections2010-06-01 16:03
United National Movement, the ruling party of Georgia, won the municipal elections to Tbilisi sakrebulo [city assembly].gt-en-newsitem-inside
These are tentative data of CEC, published at the official site, updated as new figures appear.
The UNM received 52.45 per cent in elections on population's basis. Voting was held at 774 stations on May 30th.
Alliance for Georgia, headed by Irakli Alasania, came second with 17.94 %; third - the Christian Democratic movement - 11.99% of votes - RIA Novosti.
The National Council, uniting three pro-opposition political parties, including Movement for just Georgia by Zurab Noghaideli, received 8. 33 per cent of votes.
Industry to Save Georgia movement won 6.3 per cent.
Other political forces failed to gain more than even 1 per cent of votes.