- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli’s team accuses the National Forum of destructiveness2010-06-01 16:43
Petre Mamaradze, one of the Movement for Just Georgia leaders [union, headed by ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli], commented the statement of Kakahaber Shartava, leader of the pro-opposition National Forum in the air of Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In that statement Shartava again called on consolidation of the Georgian opposition, and added the opposition forces lost the municipal elections because of their fragmentation. Shartava highlighted the National Forum would negotiate with all opposition parties except for Movement for Just Georgia.
Mamradze called this statement "destructive". "Such statements are only to authoritarian Saakashvili regime satisfaction. There must be no exceptions," he said.
On Monday Zviad Dzidziguri, the ex-mayoral candidate, also stated of necessity to hold consultations with opposition colleagues to achieve snap presidential and parliamentary elections.