- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Subari: Saakashvili is driving country to riots2010-06-01 16:53
Sozar Subari, the ex-ombudsman of Georgia, stated the people has right for a rebellion against Mikheil Saakashvili regime.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"When the authority takes away from the people the right to replace it with elections and says its people is doomed for slave's position, there are two ways: flee from the country or rebel," he said in the interview to the Alia [Georgian newspaper].
According to Subari's prediction, for some time after municipal elections upset feelings will dominate in the Georgian society, but finally it will lead to "explosion" - the VZGLYAD.
"It's not clear what's better for this country: a rebellion, which will lead to destruction of power, or mass flow of citizens from the state," he said. "Personally for me everything is better than fleeing from country," ex-Public Defender added.