- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian military bases in Abkhazia and South Ossetia are fully manned2008-11-19 15:26
Russian military bases in Abkhazia and South Ossetia are fully manned. The crew of each one counts 3, 7 thousand people each, stated General Nikolai Makarov, Chief of General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Makarov, the equipment of military bases will be completed by end 2010.
"I think, to the end of 2010 these bases will be equipped up-to -date", - said Makarov in his interview to Russian information agencies and international TV and radio company Mir.
The places of their stationing in both republics are already determined. In South Ossetia these are Dzhaba and Tskhinval, in Abkhazia it is, in first line, Gudauta. " Few servicemen will be in Sokhumi", - Makarov noticed.