- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iakobashvili: Abkhazia received no invitation to Geneva2008-11-19 16:32
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration, called the report on the invitation of Abkhazia to international discussions on security of Caucus absurd, Gruzia Online (Georgia Online) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«I have no information on Abkhazia obtained official status. I doubt that Abkhazians will be able to participate in Genovese discussions in official status. Possibly, Sergey Shamba spreads such information to make local electors happy. That's absurd», - Iakobashvili stated.
According to Abkhazian authorities, the republic received official invitation to participate from the Genovese meeting organizers. Let us remind that Abkhazian delegation demanded status equal to the one of other countries.