- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Second round of Genovese discussions was held; no-one left the meeting2008-11-19 17:03
The second round of the international discussions of the situation in Caucus was held today in Genovese Palace of Nations; no-one of the participants left the meeting, RIA-Novosti informs, alluding to the source in diplomatic circles.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The main questions, discussed in workgroups, were the issues of security and problems of displaced persons and refugees", - the source shared. According to him, now the participants of consultations went to dinner and after it the co-chairmen of the UN, the EU and OSCE hold a press conference.
Grigory Karasin, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and the representative of Russia, is expected to conduct a press conference right after that. In the discussions, organized according to the Medvedev-Sarcozy plan, participated representatives of the USA, Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The first round of the discussions, held on October, 15th, was, in fact, failed as Georgia refused to negotiate with the representatives of Abkhazia and South Ossetia. To avoid repetition of these events, the organizers decided to conduct not a plenary meeting, but consultations in workgroups.