- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Italians are shooting a movie about South Ossetia2010-06-02 10:41
Orme sas, an Italian TV company, starting filming of a documentary about South Ossetia's struggle for independency.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Giulietto Chiesa, a European Parliament member, a journalist, staying in Tskhinval with the filming crew, named the working title of the film: South Ossetia: Way of Independency.
He said that in Europe and the West no-one knows neither about current events nor the history of conflict and processes happening in the region. Chiesa promised to attempt to deliver the idea of Ossetians' struggle for independency to Western watchers.
The Europarliamentarian added the idea of the film appeared long ago, as his delegation had been to South Ossetia before and after the war, and filmed. The documentary would include all the footages. The movie will be shown in Russian TV.
The Italian crew headed by Mario Canale, the TV company director, will stay in South Ossetia to the end of the week.