- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili didn’t give ministers vacation2010-06-02 13:38
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, warned ministers of the Georgian government they wouldn't be given vacations in the nearest 2 months at minimum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The extension of prohibition for vacations was announced at the sitting of the government - first after the elections of May 30th . The President announced the Parliament would also work to end July at least - the VZGLYAD.
Saakashvili highlighted the government and Parliament must now implement the promises given to electors.
The media explains that in the light of the world football championship starting on June 11th , and the heat in Georgia, governmental officials and parliamentarians hoped to work in light regime or have vacations.