- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian soldier found dead at Georgian-South Ossetian border2010-06-02 17:08
Corpse of a serviceman of Russian Armed Forces was found at the border of Georgia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The soldier was killed with a shot in a temple, but whether it was a murder or a suicide is still unknown.
According to Georgian mass media, the corpse was found yesterday evening in Karchokhi settlement.
The killed was registered in a Russian military unit, deployed not so far from the settlement - Kavkazski Uzel.
Zurab Pitskhelauri, the ex-head of the region, said "an armed confrontation between Russian military occurred near Balaani settlement" and in result one soldier was killed.
Pitskhelauri didn't know the reason of the confrontation, but mentioned that Russian military "have been fighting more and more frequently, and it come to armed confrontation."
It's unknown whether there were two different accidents.
Leningori region residents said Russian military are digging ditches not so far from the settlement, "presumably with the aim of military unit defense."