- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lithuania’s position to Georgia is inadmissible for Russia2010-06-02 17:27
Lithuanian parliament's position, which adopted a pro-Georgia resolution this Tuesday, is inadmissible for Russia, stated Victor Zubkov, the deputy chairman of Russian government at the sitting of Black Sea countries council held in Vilnius- ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He expressed indignant about such documents adopted right before the international forum in Lithuania.
"Position, declared in resolution, is admissible both for Russia and world community", Zubkov said. "It distorts all facts of August 2008 events," the Vice PM added.
He reminded that after 2008 crisis the international fact0finding commission was working in South Caucasus. According to Zubkov, the resolution didn't even mention about their conclusions.
"Having attacked South Ossetia and Russian peacemakers, Saakashvili himself ruined own country," the head of the Russian delegation said. Upon his assessment, such resolutions incite the present-day Georgian leader to new provocations and risky gambling.